What to Expect After Applying
- Completed entrepreneur applications will be reviewed monthly. You will be informed of your selection status and any feedback. Please refer to the website for requirements.
- Your entrepreneur profile, executive summary, and other submitted materials will be viewable by SIMBA and its angel investors.
- If your application is accepted, you will be scheduled to give a virtual presentation to our investors.
In-Person Investor Presentation
The most promising applicants will be selected after the initial virtual presentation and receive the opportunity to present to our investors in the United States.
- If selected, you will need to schedule a required presentation coaching session.
- Your presentation can be up to 15 minutes long.
- The presentation will be followed by a question-and-answer period, typically about 5-7 minutes long.
- You will need to provide a copy of your presentation and accompanying materials. Space will be made available for a company display or demonstration during and after the presentation.
- The purpose of the presentation is to provide information to investors for your company’s consideration. Investment solicitation and comments will not take place at this presentation. You will be able to schedule a follow-up meeting after the presentation with interested investors.